15 January 2018Admissions Office
Division of Student Administration
Miss Chenlin Li
C/- iAE China - Shanghai Head Office 23H, Cross Region Plaza
No.899, Lingling Road, Xuhui Dist. SHANGHAI
+61 2 6125 5594
+61 2 6125 0751
Acton ACT 2601 Australia
Application ID: Student ID: DOB:
1 December 1994
CRICOS Provider Number: 00120C
- CONDITIONAL OFFER
- Dear Miss Li
I am delighted to offer you admission to a program of study at The Australian National University on the condition that you satisfy all requirements listed below:
- Program: 050799G)
- Program Type: Commencing: Indicative Tuition Cost: Program Start Date:
- Standard Full-Time Duration: Campus Location:
- Second Semester, 2018 A$45,168.00 (per year) 23 July 2018
- 1.5 Years
- Acton, Canberra campus
- -You are required to provide evidence of English Language proficiency. All English language tests must have been taken less than two years from the date of application.
- Acceptable tests and results required:
- IELTS Academic Module of at least 6.5 (7*), with no band less than 6.0.
- TOEFL score of at least 570 (600*) on the paper-based test (Test of Written English 4.5 (5.0*)) or a TOEFL internet-based test of at least 80 (100*), with a minimum of 20 (22*) in reading and writing and a minimum of 18 (22*) in speaking and listening.
- Cambridge CAE Advanced (post 2015) with an overall score of 176 (185*) and at least 169 in all bands.
- Pearson Test of English Academic with an overall score of 64 (70*) and minimum score of 55 (60*) in the four core skills.
- * Scores required for Bachelor of Laws, JD, Legal Workshop programs, Graduate Medicine, and ANIP.
- + Law School (not Legal Workshop) graduate program English language requirements - Academic IELTS score overall of 7 with a score of 7 in writing and 6 in all other bands. TOEFL paper based score of 650 with a TWE score of 5.0: Internet based score of 110
- 1 | D I V I S I O N O F S T U D E N T A D M I N I S T R A T I O N